Friday, January 22, 2010

Why did you started playing baduk?

Ok, let's go. One question for people who read me.

Why?

I discovered Baduk three years ago, I learn how to play and I played a beginner 9x9 tournament, I won. The prize where a little board and stones, so I teach one of my partners and we played about a month.

I liked a lot the game, but I didn't found nobody to play so I got bored.

One year later, I was helping Alex to do some graffitis in an event in my university, and I heard that they needed some people to teach baduk. I offered myself to contact Sevilla's Club and I lost myself in the game.

I love Baduk, I think that is one of the beautiful games which exists...

And you? Why?

3 comments:

  1. I love Go as well, I think it's the most amazing game. I can't imagine myself not playing it. I strive to become a profession Go player. I first found it out by watching a trailer of Hikaru No Go. I saw the trailer and to watch it. I loved it so much, I wanted to watch more and more! I found myself soon playing the game online. I shortly after got myself a Go board. Now I play on the server KGS. If anyone were to just try the game they would probably love it as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a "victim" of Hikaru no Go. LOL
    it's nice to meet you. btw I've linked to your English blog.

    unlimitedgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am another victim of Hikaru no Go :-)
    After every episode of the anime, a japanese pro woman teached how to play go. I learned the rules from that "litle go teaching videos". After that I played like a thounsand of games against a computer go program called IgoWin. I beated the software, and I thinked "I'm good". So I signed up in KGS and I played several 9x9 games there. I was beaten up so badly and I tought I need to learn more...
    That was the beginning, I could never stop playing go or reading about go and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete