Friday, January 22, 2010

Go, Weiqi, Baduk


Hi all, from Spain.

I'm Lorizael, the owner of this blog and this other in Spanish. We are here to talk about baduk, I'm going to post a lot of problems of my level ( actually 6k ) and reflexions about the game.

So first day, first problem.



If you click on the board you will be redirected to eidogo, you can use it to check that your solution is the correct. But, don't use it to put stones in the board you won't earn anything doing that, think before put the stone. :)

Pd.- Feel free to correct my english, and to comment solutions. :)



4 comments:

  1. B1 i think is the move?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Lori! Keep the blog going for a long time ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ey! You can use Name/Url to identifie yourself, better for me and for you. :)

    If B1, C2.

    Try to write down the whole sequence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. B1,c2, b2, then from there i think it is alive. I don't see what W can do. There are d1 and e1 for eyes, as well as a2.

    B1, c2, b2,e1,c1 or d1, h1, capture at either c1 or d1. That looks alive to me. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete